SAVE upto 35%. India is a country of infinite cultural and physical variety and diversity. It is fascinating with its ancient and complex culture and
Journey to Tibet
SAVE upto 25%. "Roof of the World" a priceless journey to the mystic land. Journey to Tibet is filled with exotic lamaseries, authentic monasteries, P
Journey to Bhutan
SAVE 20% Book with Local Expert. The beauty power of this mythical kingdom touches hearts and is more impressive when explored around. Whether you tak
Journey to China
SAVE upto 30%. China, representing one of the earliest civiliazations in the world, has a recorded history of about 4000years. One of its greatest t
Journey to Nepal
SAVE Upto 40%. The grandeur of Nepal remains undefined through the ages. Yet many attempt a definition, as a land of thrilling adventures, enticing na
Two Center Trips
There is more to the diversity of Asia than just one country. Amazingly, this is a continent with innumerable cultures, customs, creed an
Journey to India
SAVE upto 35%. India is a country of infinite cultural and physical variety and diversity. It is fascinating with its ancient and complex culture and dazzling contrasts and breathtaking physical beauty providing myriad incredible experiences. It has the Majestic Taj, one of the few wonders of the wo See more details
Journey to Tibet
SAVE upto 25%. "Roof of the World" a priceless journey to the mystic land. Journey to Tibet is filled with exotic lamaseries, authentic monasteries, Potala Palace,numerous sacred mountains, fascinating culture, friendly people, and much more. You will treasure this spiritual journey in your entire l See more details
Journey to Bhutan
SAVE 20% Book with Local Expert. The beauty power of this mythical kingdom touches hearts and is more impressive when explored around. Whether you take a night tour around the tiny valley or take an eight day trip within the capital and country side, the views, terraces, villages and experience of l See more details
Journey to China
SAVE upto 30%. China, representing one of the earliest civiliazations in the world, has a recorded history of about 4000years. One of its greatest treasures is incredibly long and splendidly rich history with amazingly diverse topography and varied climate remained always appealing to adventurous See more details
Journey to Nepal
SAVE Upto 40%. The grandeur of Nepal remains undefined through the ages. Yet many attempt a definition, as a land of thrilling adventures, enticing natural beauty and unrivalled cultural diversity. The most extremely varied landscape and the amazingly ideal geographical location of this Himalayan Pa See more details
Two Center Trips
There is more to the diversity of Asia than just one country. Amazingly, this is a continent with innumerable cultures, customs, creed and landscapes and visiting all of them is sheer thrill, a food to all the senses and a bold sink into new experiences. Our combination trips are to pro See more details
Please read carefully the terms in the conditions of contract. In completing and submitting the Booking Form, you agree to be bound by these conditions which constitute the agreement between South Asian Holidays and you. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the Booking Form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties. Previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. No purported variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorized by South Asian Holidays Group.
1. HOW TO BOOK
To reserve your place on one of the trips, please complete the Booking Form and send it, together with a non-refundable deposit of $2000 for Expedition, $1000 for peak climbing, and $500 per person for Trekking, Tour and other conventional holidays to our bank account.
The prices quoted in this websites are for payment by credit cards, debit cards, cash, check, money order or credit charge (the latter subject to surcharge). The balance of the trip price is payable to South Asian Holidays Group 150 days for Mt. Expedition and 90 days for Peak Climbing, Trekking & Tours. Unless otherwise specified, prices are quoted in United States Dollars and all payments must be made in United States Dollars.
3. AMENDMENTS/TRANSFERS AMENDMENTS
If you wish to make amendments to your trip arrangements, you must notify South Asian Holidays Group in writing. Each amendment to your trip arrangements will incur a $200 for Mt. Expedition, and $100 for peak climbing, trekking & tour as an administration fee. All administration fees must be paid before departure.
If you wish to transfer from one trip to another, you must notify South Asian Holidays Group in writing. Once South Asian Holidays Group receives your notice the transfer will take effect subject to the following. Transfers may only be made to another trip to commence within 6 months of your original departure date and the following transfer charges will apply::
* If your notice is received more than 150 days prior to your original departure date, no transfer fee will apply. But any increase in airfares or operational services will be payable by you: or
* If your notice is received more than 90 days prior to your original departure date, a $100 transfer fee will apply. In addition, any increase in airfares or operational services will be payable by you: or
* No transfer notice accepted that received within or less than 30 days prior to departure.
* No transfer notice applicable for all Expedition and Peak Climbing.
5. CANCELLATIONS POLICY
If you wish to cancel your trip, you must notify South Asian Holidays Group in writing. Once South Asian Holidays Group receives your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
* If cancellation takes place in between 90 - 150 days prior to your departure date, your full payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit:
* If cancellation takes place in between 30-90 days prior to departure 75% of your payment will be refund except the non refundable deposit.
* If cancellation takes place less than30 days prior to departure due to client's personal problems, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited.
6. HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
Participants must be in good health and physical condition and are strongly advised to follow our pre-departure fitness training recommendations, where necessary. On receipt of your Booking Form, South Asian Holidays Group will send you a medical form to be completed by you or your doctor and returned to us as proof that you are fit enough to participate in the trip. This must be returned to South Asian Holidays Group at least 60 days prior to departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating. Trips take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. Where necessary, evacuation can be prolonged, difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant. South Asian Holidays Group reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse a participant the right to participate in a trip on medical or fitness grounds.
7. MEDICAL DISCLOSURE
You declare and warrant that
* You are in good health and mental and physical fitness at the time of booking this trip.
* You have disclosed to South Asian Holidays Group every matter concerning your health and mental and physical fitness of which you are aware, or ought to reasonably be expected to know, that is relevant to South Asian Holidays Group's decision to permit you to go on the adventure trip
* Immediately upon any adverse change in your health or fitness that may be likely to affect South Asian Holidays Group decision to accept the risk of permitting you to go on the adventure trip, you will notify South Asian Holidays Group in writing of any such adverse change. You acknowledge that the obligation to disclose under this condition continues from the time of booking the trip through to departure and extends for the duration of the trip. If you fail to comply with the duty of disclosure in this condition and if South Asian Holidays Group would not have permitted you to undertake the trip, or continue participation of the trip, had you made full disclosure under this condition, South Asian Holidays Group will not be liable, except to the minimum extent required by law, for personal injury, death or property damage or loss incurred by you.
8. CANCELLATION DUE TO TOUR BOOKING NUMBERS
South Asian Holidays Group reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that there are too few people booked on a trip in which case you will be given a full refund of the trip price paid by you. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes)..
9. ROUTE CHANGES, POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION OR DELAY
South Asian Holidays Group reserves the right to:
* Change the date of departure or conclusion of the trip, or
* Modify any aspect of the trip, or
* Cancel or modify any routes within the trip or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
* Substitute different or equivalent routes within the trip in place of cancelled or modified routes, or
* Postpone, cancel or delay (either in relation to the departure or arrival times or the duration of the tour) any such aspect of the tour if, in the absolute discretion of South Asian Holidays Group, it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or military or terrorist or otherwise or if, in the absolute discretion of South Asian Holidays Group, there is a likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants, or if an act or omission of a third party prevents the tour or the aspect of the tour being undertaken in accordance with your booking. In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledges that you will have no right of refund of the tour price (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay. South Asian Holidays Group also reserves, in its absolute discretion, the right to cancel any tour due to any government travel warning or advice, or any change in such warning or advice..
Personal travel insurance is not included in the trip price. It is a condition of booking a trip with South Asian Holidays Group, and your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the trip in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment.
Any material published by South Asian Holidays Group, the Booking Form and these conditions of contract are not issued on behalf of, and do not commit any airline whose services are used or proposed to be used in the course of the trip. In the event that an airline's proposed travel or fare schedule is amended or cancelled, such amendment or cancellation will not be considered a cancellation of the trip by South Asian Holidays Group.
12. TRIP PRICES
The prices are based on ground costs, fuel prices, airfares, exchange rates and assumptions made at the printing of the brochure. South Asian Holidays Group tries its utmost not to increase trip prices (in full or part), however sometimes increases are outside its control. South Asian Holidays Group reserves the right to amend trip prices (or any part) without notice at any time before and including the departure date. Amendments may be necessitated for many reasons including, but not limited to, exchange rate fluctuations, increased fuel costs, airfares, airport charges, increases in ground operator service fees, or the need to engage alternative air or ground operators. Any increase in trip prices must be paid prior to the departure date.
13. EXCLUSIONS FROM TOUR PRICE
The following items are excluded from the tour price:
* Personal travel insurance;
* Visa, passport and vaccination charges;
* Departure, airport and airline taxes
* Extra meals, transport costs, accommodation costs, or other expenses not included in the itinerary;
* Laundry, postage, personal clothing, medical expenses & items of a personal nature.
* Emergency evacuation and/or emergency surge charges;
* Garbage deposit for all peak climbing and expedition operated in Nepal; and
* Tips, onboard beverages and excess baggage charges. Refer to our trip itinerary for full details.
14. FORCE MAJEURE
If South Asian Holidays Group is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of act of God, strikes, trade disputes, fire, breakdowns, interruption of transport, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts or omissions of a third party or for any other cause whatsoever outside South Asian Holidays Group reasonable control, South Asian Holidays Group will be under no liability whatsoever to you and may, at its option, by written notice to you either cancel the trip or take any other action as specified in condition 8.
15. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You acknowledge that:
* By the very nature of trip, Expeditions and Peak Climbing are more challenging and demanding with a commensurately higher level of risk than conventional holidays; and in the countries and regions in which trip is undertaken, standards of accommodation, transport, health care, hygiene, safety and service provision generally are often not as high as those standards in your country of residence and may require flexibility and patience on your part; and operational control of the tour may be in the hands of a third party and that your right of action in regard to any shortcomings of that third party's performance is against the third party and not against South Asian Holidays Group; and
* The additional dangers and risks associated with adventure travel may include difficult and dangerous terrain; high altitude; extremes of weather, including sudden and unexpected changes; political instability; remoteness from normal medical services and from communications; and evacuation difficulties in the event of illness or injury; and
* The enjoyment and excitement of trip is derived in part from the inherent dangers and risks associated with trip and that those inherent dangers and risks are a reason why you wish to undertake the trip, and
* You have submitted your booking for the trip after giving due consideration of relevant travel information including, without limitation, any relevant information or advice given by the governments of the United States Department of State and that it is your responsibility to acquaint yourself that information or advice, for the above reasons you therefore accept the inherent and increased dangers and risks associated with the proposed adventure trip and the accompanying risk of injury, death or property damage or loss.
You accept that:
* South Asian Holidays Group acts as a booking agent for third-party tour operators and accepts no liability for the acts or omissions of those third-party tour operators; and
* South Asian Holidays Group will not be liable for any breach of any law by any person with whom you travel on the tour; and
* You may not rely on any representations concerning the tour made by South Asian Holidays Group which are not contained in these conditions.
17. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of South Asian Holidays Group accepting your booking application and in consideration of you being permitted by South Asian Holidays Group to join the tour:
* You release South Asian Holidays Group and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other representatives and the land management authorities in the countries in which the trip is conducted (each of whom are collectively referred to as ''South Asian Holidays Group and its employees'') from all cost, liability, loss or damage incurred or suffered by you directly or indirectly during the course of the trip and resulting from your personal injury, illness or death or damage to or loss of your property unless caused by the willful negligence or wrongful act of South Asian Holidays Group and its employees; and
* You waive any claims you have, or may at any time have, against South Asian Holidays Group and its employees and you agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with the trip, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from South Asian Holidays Group and its employees in respect of any personal injury, illness or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by you as a result of your participation in the trip.
This agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties will be construed and take effect in accordance with and be governed by the laws of the United States of America.